Diet is the bricks and mortar of health. This applies to dogs as well as humans. Putting a little thought into what you feed your dog can pay big dividends with their improved health over their lifetime. However, choosing which dog food is the most beneficial isn’t always easy.
Five reasons to feed FourFriends dog food.
- The idea with Fourfriends is to keep your dog healthy, strong & glowing – both inside and out. To achieve optimal health it is really important to provide the body with the adequate amount of nutrients the dog needs. FourFriends is made of pure ingredients without any added or unnecessary components.
- FourFriends has a high meat content in every range. We inly use the muscular parts of the animal which is then gently dried to meat meal. It is added to the recipe for the highest meat content possible. Up to 87% of the total amount of protein comes from animal origin.
- FourFriends is the only pet food to contain Aloe Vera as standard, in quantities of 1.5grams per 1kg. A well known botanical plant, Aloe Vera has been used for centuries around the world and the interest for health and lifestyle issues are growing again. Amongst other things, Aloe Vera supports the immune system and promotes excellent digestion.
- All products are gluten free. Many dogs have an intolerance to vegetable protein or ‘gluten’ as it is more commonly known when it comes from cereals. FourFriends is completely free from gluten. Derma Coat is grain free, only potato is used as a source of carbohydrate.
- FourFriends contains fruit and herbal extracts from grapes, rosemary, turmeric, citrus fruit and cloves. These are natural sources of strong antioxidants. We also add salmon oil and chicken fat to provide an outstanding source of energy. FourFriends foods do not contain any beet pulp. Instead we use dried apples as a fibre source which is more gentle on the sensitive intestines.